Monday, January 11, 2010

Post-Vasectomy Pain Syndrome


I've recently been reading the content at dont fix it!, a site that addresses the issues of post-vasectomy disorders and related diseases, and I've been fascinated by the level of information presented here. This site is a wealth of information (that you cannot find at fringy and worthless sites like wikipedia and webmd.)

I'll admit that this procedure is something I've been tentatively considering as an option, but not anymore. I've only heard a few things in the past about chronic pain and potential dementia from the surgery, and this site offers a TON more information that's worth checking out and bookmarking. Considering how relatively new the surgery is (much like lasik), and even though a certain group of medical scientists and the quacks at the FDA give this their approval, this is one I opt to choose.

0 comments: