Thursday, July 16, 2009

Teeccino coffee


I'm currently a fan of Teeccino coffee, namely the hazelnut blend. This is a great-tasting coffee, without the caffeine. It's got a fascinating, rich flavor, and it's loaded with unique ingredients like organic roasted carob, organic roasted barley, and chicory root, etc. I've only been able to find it at health food stores, some grocery stores and some sites online, but it's worth finding.


For the longest time I was drinking Seattle's Finest (Hazelnut blend again) and this is good, but I could do without the caffeine. Usually it would be a weekend drink, and I'd drink tea during the week while working. I still down a lot of tea, but now I've been including more of Teeccino during the week as well, since it doesn't have the caffeine.

0 comments: