Monday, November 1, 2010

Various no circumcision links

I generally stand against circumcision, not just because I don't see the medical value of it in the modern day of hygiene (conditions are a lot better than the nomadic, desert-dwelling Old Testament days) but more principally because the book of Galatians makes it very clear that if you are still circumcising that you don't understand the message of the gospel. The apostle Paul lays this out very clearly (this might be more of a post for my theological blog).

But in any case, here are some links to various resources on circumcision. I found several of these in a tract by the AAP, which I take with a grain of salt since I believe the AAP is big into the idea that all babies/children should be chock full of vaccines, regardless of the state of their immune system or various other factors that could affect health (e.g. environmental toxins, powerlines, second-hand smoke, junk food, infant formula, etc.) But again, I'm getting off topic. The links:

www.circumcision.org
www.nocirc.org
www.coloradonocirc.org

0 comments: